Opa Avenue Privacy Notice
We know you care about how information about you is used and shared, and we value your confidence that we will do so with care and reason. This Privacy Notice describes how Opa Avenue General Trading Corporation and its subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “Opa Avenue”) collect and process your personal information through the websites, devices, products, services, and online stores of Opa Avenue and applications that refer to this Privacy Notice (collectively referred to as In "Opa Avenue Services"). By using the Opa Avenue services, you agree to what is included in this Privacy Notice.
- What personal information does Opa Avenue collect on customers?
We collect your personal information in order to continuously provide and improve our products and services. The following are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store any information you provide to us related to Opa Avenue services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but after that you may not be able to take advantage of the many services of Opa Avenue.
- Automatic information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of the Opa Avenue services, including information about your interaction with the content and services available through the Opa Avenue services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Opa Avenue services and other content that is provided by or on behalf of Opa Avenue on other sites. .
- Information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our shipping companies, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next order more easily.
For what purposes does Opa Avenue use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services we provide to our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchasing and delivering products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, provide products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotions.
- To provide, improve, and troubleshoot Opa Avenue services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Opa Avenue services.
- Recommendations and customizations. We use your personal information to provide recommendations about features, products and services that may interest you, define your preferences and customize your experience with Opa Avenue services.
- Compliance with legal obligations. In some cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For example, we collect information from vendors about the place of incorporation and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- · Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you regarding the Opa Avenue services through various channels (for example, by phone, e-mail, and chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products and services that may be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads. To learn more, please read.
- Preventing fraud and credit risk. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and misuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Opa Avenue, and others. We may also use scoring methods to evaluate and manage credit risk.
What about cookies and other identifiers?
Does Opa Avenue share your personal information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not sell our customers' personal information to any third parties. Opa Avenue only shares customer personal information as described below with Opa Aveune, Inc., and with Opa Aveune subsidiaries. That are subject to this privacy notice or follow practices that are no less protective than those described in this privacy notice.
- Movements that include third parties: We provide you with services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use in or through the Opa Avenue services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores, and download apps from third-party application providers from our app store. We may also provide services or sell production lines jointly with outside companies. You can know when a third party participates in your transactions, and we share customer personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-party service providers: We hire other companies and individuals to do some jobs on our behalf. Examples include shipping orders for products or services, delivering parcels, sending mail and email, removing duplicate information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing assistance in marketing work, providing search results and links (including paid lists and links), processing payments, content transfer, registration, evaluation and management. Credit risk and customer service provision. Third-party service providers have access to the personal information they need to perform their jobs, but they cannot use it for other purposes.
- Transfer of corporate ownership: As we continue to work on developing our company, we may sell or buy other businesses and services. In these transactions, customer information is generally considered one of the company's transferred assets, but remains subject to the undertakings stipulated in any previous privacy notice (unless, of course, the customer agrees otherwise). In the unlikely event that Opa Aveune is acquired. Of course, or all of its assets, customer information is one of those transferred assets.
Other than the above, you will receive a notification when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share this information.
How secure is my information?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption and software protocols.
- We follow the international standard for the security of credit card data (PCI DSS) when dealing with credit card data
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards regarding the collection, storage and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may sometimes require proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices provide security features to protect them from unauthorized access and data loss. You can control and adjust these features according to your needs. It is important for you to password protect your computer, devices, and applications from unauthorized access. Make sure to log off when finished using any shared computer. What about the advertisement?
- Third-party advertisers and links to other websites: Opa Avenue services may include external advertisements and links to other websites and applications. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, ads and services. For more information about third-party ads on Opa Avenue, including interest-based ads, please read our Interest-Based Advertising Policy to set your advertising preferences.
Use of third-party advertising services: We provide advertising companies with information that allows them to provide you with more useful and relevant Opa Avenue ads and to measure their effectiveness. We do not share your name or other personally identifiable information directly when we do so. Instead, we use an advertising identifier such as a cookie or another device ID. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share the advertising ID and data about that event so that an app download ad is never shown again. Some advertising companies also use this information to display relevant ads from other advertisers. You can learn more about how to opt out of interest-based ads by going to the Advertising preferences page.
What information can I access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, Prime membership, home settings and purchase date, in the "Your Account" section of the website. If you have any questions about how we collect and use your personal information, please contact Customer Service. Many Opa Avenue services also include settings that provide you with choices about how your information is used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but after that you may not be able to benefit from the many services of Opa Avenue.
- You can add or update specific information on pages such as those indicated in the answer section, What information can I access? When updating information, we often keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you do not wish to receive emails or other communications from us, please amend your customer messaging preferences. If you do not wish to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust the notification settings in the app or device.
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads.
- The help feature of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser or device from accepting new cookies or other identifiers, or how the browser notifies you when a new cookie is received, or how to block cookies completely. Since cookies and other identifiers allow you to take advantage of some of the essential features of the Opa Avenue services, we recommend that you leave them turned on. For example, if you block or refuse our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your shopping cart or proceed to complete the purchase, or use any Opa Avenue services that require you to log in. For more information about cookies and other identifiers,
- If you wish to browse our sites without linking your browsing history to your account, you can do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data use by updating your settings on the applicable Opa Avenue website (for example, in "Managing Your Devices and Content"), device or application. For more information, click here. Most devices other than Opa Avenue also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (for example, deactivate / disable location and contact access services). For most devices, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to change permissions for your device on third-party manufactured devices, we recommend that you contact your carrier or the device manufacturer.
- If you are a seller, you can add or update certain information in the sales center and update your account information by accessing the seller’s account information and setting your e-mail or other means of communication that you receive from us by updating your notification preferences.
In addition, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data to the extent required by applicable law. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service. Depending on your data options, some services may be limited or not available.
Are children allowed to use Opa Avenue services?
Opa Avenue does not sell products to children. But we do sell baby products for adults to buy. If you are under the age of 18, you can use Opa Avenue services with the participation of a parent or guardian.
Examples of information collected
Information that you provide to us when using the Opa Avenue services
You can provide information to us when you:
Shop for products or services in our stores or search for them;
- Adding or deleting an item from the shopping cart, completing an order through Opa Avenue services, or using it;
Upload, broadcast, view or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
Providing information on your account (and you may have more than one email address if you use more than one email address or phone number when shopping with us) or in your profile;
- Upload your contacts;
- Set your settings on, and provide permissions to access data or interact with an Opa Avenue service or device;
- Offer your products or services on or through the Opa Avenue services;
- Communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- Fill out a questionnaire, support card or contest participation form;
- Upload or stream photos, videos, or other files to Photos Prime, Opa Avenue Drive, or other Opa Avenue services;
Use our services such as Prime Video;
- Collect playlists, watch lists, favorites, or other gift lists;
- Participation in discussion boards or other forum features;
- Writing and rating reviews;
- Set a reminder for a special occasion; or
- Apply alerts to inform product availability, such as request availability notifications.
As a result of these actions, you may provide us with information such as:
Identify information such as your name, address and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- Your age;
Your location information;
Your IP address;
People, addresses and phone numbers listed in your addresses;
The email addresses of your friends and other people;
- The content of reviews and emails to us;
- Personal description and photo on your profile;
- Photos and videos collected or stored in connection with the Opa Avenue services;
Identity information and documents, including ID numbers, passport and driver's license;
- company information and financial information;
Credit history information; And the
- Device registry files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to sync them automatically with other Opa Avenue devices.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
Log in, email address and password;
The location of your device or computer;
- Content interaction information, such as content download, broadcast and playback details including duration and number of broadcasts and simultaneous downloads, and network details of broadcast and upload quality, including information about your Internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when the device is in use, app usage, connection data, and any errors or failures;
- metrics for the Opa Avenue services (for example, the occurrence of technical errors, your interactions with service features, content, settings preferences, backup information, the location of your device running the application, information about the photos and files uploaded such as the file name, dates, times, and locations of your photos);
- version and time zone settings;
- a history of purchasing and using content, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Bestsellers;
The entire URL click to and through our websites, including the date, time, products and content that you viewed or searched
Page response times, loading errors, length of visits to specific pages and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicking and moving the mouse);
- Phone numbers used to call our customer service number; And the
- Pictures or videos when shopping in our stores, or in stores using Opa Avenue services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on our devices, applications and web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from other sources:
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
Updated delivery and address information from our shipping companies or other third parties, which we use to correct our records, deliver your next order or communicate more easily;
- Account information, purchase or refund information, and page display information from some merchants with whom we cooperate with co-branded companies or for which we provide technical, shipping, advertising or other services;
Information about your interactions with the products and services offered by our affiliates;
Search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links); And the
- Credit record information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and provide some credit or financial services to some clients.
Information that you can access
Examples of information that you can access through the Opa Avenue services include:
Status of recent requests (including subscriptions);
Complete order history;
Personally Identifiable Information (including name, email, password and address book);
Payment settings (including payment card information, promotional discount, and gift card balances);
Email notification settings (including product availability reporting, delivery, special event reminders, and newsletters);
Recommendations and products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including those for you and improving your recommendations);
- Shopping and gift lists (including favorites, baby shower and wedding favor lists);
Content, devices, services, related settings, communications, and personalized advertising preferences;
- The content you have viewed recently;
Your Profile (including product reviews, recommendations, reminders, and profile); And the
- If you are a seller, you can access your account and other information, and set your communication preferences, by updating your account in the sales center.